Three combined lots to provide a great opportunity for your business in Portsmouth, VA.
This is a great opportunity to obtain commercial property in Portsmouth, Virginia. There is a total of 31 lots available that are separated into several groups to allow multiple investors to purchase the properties. Four lots are located in front of Vulcan Materials facing Turnpike Road. Totaling 0.717 acres, these include a corner lot. This will be an ideal location to build your new business or expand an existing one. This property is located three miles from the city of Norfolk and major highways nearby include I-264 and I-665.
Portsmouth, VA is known for its beautiful port along Hampton Roads harbor. Olde Towne Historic District has great shops and restaurants to enjoy not to mention the scenic Seawall where you find the Lightship Portsmouth Museum and Naval Shipyard Museum. The water just outside the city is home to the Port of Virginia which is the world’s deepest natural harbor. You can watch boats come and go as they visit the area. You can also catch a ride on the Elizabeth River Ferry which connects pedestrians to Norfolk. There are endless ways to see and enjoy this historical city.
For more information on this and other land for sale in Portsmouth County, contact Kimberly Edwards at 757-630-8462 or by email at kedwards@ or visit Land & Farms Realty
- Price: 75,000
- Acreage: 0.189
- Address: 2502 Turnpike Road, Portsmouth, Virginia 23704
- Property State: Virginia
- Property County: Portsmouth
- River Front:
- Lake Front:
- Single Lot:
- MOPLS ID: 22243
- Status: New
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/e9735458659daef19d668e97a37d9374/embed
- Listing Agent: email@example.com
- Property PDF List: https://files.realstack.com/uploads/user/1286/listing-document/A1rLi2o7q9SF0MWgH71StehNccyXWVjEjslaYdGs/614b74bc4a8ce.pdf?download^
- PDF List Title: Zoning Map^