For immediate assistance with this listing call Jeff Burleson at 843-685-2408
High and dry lot big enough to build about any size home imaginable! Lot is covered in massive oaks and is only across the street from the Cherry Grove Marsh. Views are like none other and just minutes from downtown North Myrtle Beach!
Rare find within view from the Cherry Grove marsh overlooking Hog Inlet and beautiful Waites Island. This is an extremely unique property that has come available for a short time. The rectangular lot is very large adding up to 0.57 acres and is high and dry. Lot has endless opportunities to build a massive home just minutes from town and within view of the beautiful marsh and Cherry Grove Beach. Very few lots exist for sale in Horry or Brunswick Counties that can be built on and with such a view as this one. Massive trees exist all over the lot to give you plenty of options for nestling a new home right in this gorgeous lot. It’s the perfect opportunity to get a water view on high ground where the sounds of ocean waves crashing along the sandy shores exists. This lot is just minutes from town, but away from the hustle and bustle of Myrtle Beach. THIS LOT WILL NOT LAST LONG! ALSO, THERE IS ANOTHER LOT ADJACENT AND ANOTHER LOT WITH A RARE A-FRAME ACROSS THE STREET. ALL ARE FOR SALE AND CAN BE SOLD AS A PACKAGE DEAL!!
This property is being offered by Jeff Burleson, Broker in Charge of Mossy Oak Properties-Land and Farms Realty. Burleson is both a North and South Carolina Registered Forester and a Certified Wildlife Biologist. Let Jeff connect you with the right piece of property that will entertain your wild side with game galore and excellent income earning potential. If you are looking to buy rural or suburban land in North Carolina or South Carolina, then working with Jeff Burleson is the natural choice.
For more information on this tract and any other tract of land for sale in this section of eastern North Carolina, contact Jeff Burleson at 843-685-2408 or by email at jburleson@
- Price: 228,000
- Acreage: 0.57
- Address: Twin Oak Lane (Lot 2; Franklin Shores), North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29582
- Property State: South Carolina
- Property County: Horry
- MOPLS ID: 19319
- Status: Active
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/7208476129dda2f0b760321c43834fe4/embed
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property PDF List: https://files.realstack.com/uploads/user/1286/listing-document/xaNmIPqnwrQcNiEqllPTG62QQSgdCQ39n03ybW3F/60d0a9e7bdf8c.pdf?download^https://files.realstack.com/uploads/user/1286/listing-document/xaNmIPqnwrQcNiEqllPTG62QQSgdCQ39n03ybW3F/60d0aa493f67d.pdf?download^
- PDF List Title: Aerial^Expanded Aerial^