Have you been looking for a rural homesite where you can enjoy your privacy, have a few horses, and room to roam freely? Then you need to take a look at this property! With a newer construction home, four stall horse barn, and fenced in pasture land, this property has everything you need to enjoy living in the country.
10 Acres of Residential and Equestrian Property for Sale in Edgecombe County NC! This beautiful home on acreage is located just outside of the quaint town of Macclesfield. The winding driveway goes around the fenced in pasture land and takes you right up to the home. The pasture currently has two horses but the there is a four-stall horse barn (see photo gallery) with a hayloft and storage room so a couple more horses can comfortably be added. The yard is very spacious and offers great views. The neighboring properties are primarily all farmland and timberland so you have a very rural view from the back porch. The carport is attached to the home so two cars can easily fit under the covered area. The home still has four years remaining on a structural warranty Bonded Builders Group!
The home features:
– Granite countertops in the kitchen
– Ceramic Tile for the Kitchen Backsplash, in both Bathrooms, and the Laundry Room
– Stainelss Steel Undermont Sink and Appliances
– 2 Panel Square-Solid Doors Throughout
– 2 Piece Crown Molding in the Great Room, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Master Bedroom and Master Bathroom
– 1 Piece Chair Railing in Great Room, Dining Room, and Hallway
– Single Hung Windows with Bucks and Half Screens
– Low-E3 Windows
– Red Oak Hardwood Site Finished Floors in Great Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, and Hallways,
– Hard Wired Alarm System Throughout the Home. Includes Fire Alarm, Window Breaks, and Carbon Monoxide.
– Energy Efficient Metal Roof
– Walk-In Closets in Bedrooms
– Surround Sound in Great Room with Speakers on the Outside Deck
– Exterior Walls are 2 x 6
– Extra Insulation and Extra Interior Wall Insulation Helps with Energy Efficiency and Sound Reduction
– Additional Gravel Added to Driveway
Newer construction homes on acreage in Edgecombe County are rare so take a look at this property now before it’s gone.
We kindly request that all showings be arranged at least 48 hours in advance. Please be respectful of the sellers, this is their primary residence so please don’t visit the property without an agent present or first scheduling a showing.
From the property you are minutes from Pinetops (http://pinetopsnc.publishpath.com) and Tarboro (http://www.tarboro-nc.com), and less than 30 minutes from Wilson (http://www.wilsonnc.org) and Greenville (https://www.greenvillenc.gov).
For a birds eye view of the property visit our “MapRight” mapping system. Simply copy and paste this link into your browser (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/1eddd905d9d2b1e78b8d59f6d5cacedf/share) and then click on any of the icons to see photographs taken from those exact locations as well as drone photos taken from the air. Click around and change the base layers to view shaded relief or hydrology maps of the area.
Andrew Walters is an Edgecombe County native and currently resides in Edgecombe County. He understands people’s attraction to live in rural areas where they can enjoy God’s creation. For more information on this property as well as other properties for sale in Edgecombe County please contact ANDREW WALTERS at (252) 904-3184, by email at AWALTERS@MOSSYOAKPROPERTIES.COM, or visit NCLANDPRO.COM.
- Price: 260,000
- Acreage: 10.0000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Finished Area: 2050
- Address WPP: Off Seven Creek Hwy
- Address: 1666 Pinetops-Crisp Road, Pinetops, NC 27864
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Edgecombe
- Turkey Hunting:
- Waterfowl Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Big Game Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Trail Riding:
- House With Acreage:
- Barn or Shop:
- MOPLS ID: 37697
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: http://mapright.com/ranching/maps/1eddd905d9d2b1e78b8d59f6d5cacedf/embed?minimal=1
- Property Modified Date: 2018-05-08T12:56:16.357-05:00
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/37697/Aerial .pdf^
- Tract Name: 10 ac Weaver Edgecombe AW