For immediate assistance on this listing, call John Perez at 252-325-4766.
Here’s the perfect property to build your dream home or vacation retreat in close proximity to Lake Gaston!
Over 11 acres of land provide the perfect place to build your dream home, country estate or mini-farm. A beautiful gravel road winds through the rolling hills to your property. The land is wooded with a mixture of pines and hardwoods. Deer and turkeys are just some of the wildlife you can expect to see. All the lots within Old Gaston Hills are on at least 10 acres, providing plenty of privacy and seclusion. There’s plenty of room to build a home, add a garden or barn and have ample space for recreational activities. Minimal restrictions provide a lot of flexibility. A state maintained boat ramp on Roanoke Rapids Lake is right down the road and Lake Gaston is only minutes away. There are excellent opportunities for fishing and boating on both lakes.
For more information on this and other land for sale in Northampton County, contact John Perez at 252-325-4766 or by email at jperez@ or visit Land & Farms Realty
- Price: 69,000
- Acreage: 11.54
- Address: Off Gaston Hills Lane, Gaston, North Carolina 27832
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Northampton
- MOPLS ID: 27587
- Status: New
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/0c4319126f460ba7b47cae04fb9f4fda/embed
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property PDF List: https://files.realstack.com/uploads/user/1286/listing-document/6alf91st4RSGW2GAFjbPHvetusv2GgBmGDdwCZw8/6266c37b22d11.pdf?download^https://files.realstack.com/uploads/user/1286/listing-document/6alf91st4RSGW2GAFjbPHvetusv2GgBmGDdwCZw8/6266c37d5a47f.pdf?download^
- PDF List Title: Aerial^Expanded Aerial^