With a home site, farmland, and a great area for hunting, this property offers a number of possibilities!
Located on Bud Stephens Road near Evergreen in Columbus County, North Carolina, this property offers many different opportunities. This would make a great place to build a dream home in the country. It offers great farmland with soils that could potentially produce corn, cotton, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans. The timberland could be planted with loblolly pine to produce future income. The tract would also make a great hunting retreat. Wildlife would have a great water source with the Cow Branch running through the property. There is also a small pond located on the property. The area could provide great hunting for deer, turkey, dove, quail, duck, geese, or other small game. The tract is located less than 5 miles from the Lumber River Campground. This campground offers horse trail riding, fishing, camping, and canoing, just to name a few of the fun things to do (http://lumberrivercampground.com). This conveniently located property is about 20 minutes from Whiteville, 25 minutes from Lumberton, and about 20 minutes from I-95.
For a birds eye view of this property, visit our MapRight mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/637ce8eb6fa3528523f4cfb15bc19e96/share). This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
Let Bud Cook, a Certified Land Specialist with Mossy Oak Properties/NC Land and Farms, connect you with the right piece of property that will fill your dreams and inspire your imagination. If you are looking to buy rural land in North Carolina or South Carolina, then working with Bud Cook is the natural choice. I love working with rural land, and I want to help you discover the unique bond with the land and its wildlife that only comes with owning your own fist full of dirt.
For more information on this property or other premier properties in North Carolina and South Carolina, give Bud Cook a call at (910) 640-8784, e-mail Bud at email@example.com , or visit his website at www.moplandandtree.com.
- Price: 125,000
- Acreage: 127.8600
- Address: 1777 Bud Stephens Road, Evergreen, NC 28438
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Columbus
- Turkey Hunting:
- Waterfowl Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Freshwater Fishing Flag:
- Pond on Property:
- MOPLS ID: 48225
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/637ce8eb6fa3528523f4cfb15bc19e96/embed?minimal=1
- Property Modified Date: 2021-06-04T10:17:41.553-05:00
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48225/Aerial.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48225/Location Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48225/Information-Sheet.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48225/Soils Report.pdf^