REDUCED1 With longleaf and loblolly pine timber, income from pine straw, home sites, and frontage on the Lumber River, this diverse property is a great investment that also offers recreational opportunities!
Located on Gainey Road near Wagram in Hoke County North Carolina, this diverse tract offers income from timber and straw raking as well as great hunting and potential home sites. Various age classes of planted longleaf and loblolly pine are located on the property, some of which are currently being raked for straw. County water is available. The farm is located convenient to Laurinburg and Raeford. Raeford is the county seat of Hoke County, and Laurinburg is the county seat of Scotland County. This is a quiet rural area, yet only minutes from shopping, dining, and a hospital. The property has over 1,700 feet of frontage on the Lumber River. There is an access point at Lumber River State Park just down the road for canoeing, fishing, and duck hunting. The Lumber River is a nationally recognized Wild and Scenic River. Additional acreage is available. Buyer will be responsible for the survey.
For a birds eye view of this property, visit our MapRight mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser:
(https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/d537d128e45b4c300c58796108d5c480/share), and then click on any of the icons to see beautiful photographs of the property taken from those locations. You can easily change the base maps to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the property. Take a look at the video of the property for a great aerial view!
For more information on this and other Timber and Hunting Land For Sale in Hoke County NC, contact Marty Lanier a call at (910) 617-4326, by email at email@example.com, or visit our web site at www.nclandandfarms.com.
- Price: 149,900
- Acreage: 139.0000
- Address: Off Gainey Road, Raeford, NC 28376
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Hoke
- Turkey Hunting:
- Waterfowl Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Big Game Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Freshwater Fishing Flag:
- Trail Riding:
- Public Land Access:
- River Front:
- MOPLS ID: 42631
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/d537d128e45b4c300c58796108d5c480/embed?minimal=1
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42631/Aerial Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42631/Information Sheet.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42631/Infrared Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42631/Location Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42631/Soil Report.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42631/Topograghical Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42631/Tract Map.pdf^
- Property Modified Date: 2021-02-17T08:38:36.277-06:00
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tract Name: 139 Ac McNeill Hoke Co ML