Located on the Cape Fear River, just a few minutes outside of Elizabethtown, this property would be a perfect place to build a dream home with hunting land on the river!
Located on the Cape Fear River, off Gabe Johnson Drive near Elizabethtown in Bladen County, North Carolina, this property would make an ideal place to build your dream home in the country with hunting in your own back yard! At the end of the road going onto the property would make a great home site. Large, beautiful cypress trees can be found throughout the property. When walking towards the river, there is about a 50-foot drop towards the river bottom, which would make an excellent area for hunting deer, turkey, dove, quail, and other small game from the area. The Cape Fear River would also provide fishing, duck hunting, and boating capability. There is even a boat ramp not far from the property in Elizabethtown. Located just a few minutes outside of Elizabethtown, 45 minutes from Fayetteville and just 30 minutes from Lumberton, this conveniently located area would be close to plenty of entertainment, shopping, and restaurants. Call to check out this premier property on the river! It’s sure not to last long!
For a bird’s eye view of this property, visit our “MapRight” mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/246ef3a0283faa61d4ec7ecb56ece640/share). This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
Let Bud Cook, a Certified Land Specialist with Mossy Oak Properties/NC Land and Farms, connect you with the right piece of property that will fill your dreams and inspire your imagination. If you are looking to buy rural land in North Carolina or South Carolina, then working with Bud Cook is the natural choice. “I love working with rural land, and I want to help you discover the unique bond with the land and its wildlife that only comes with owning your own “fist full of dirt”.”
For more information on this property and other Residential Hunting and Timber Land For Sale in Bladen County NC, contact Bud Cook at (910) 640-8784, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit his website at www.moplandandtree.com.
- Price: 76,250
- Acreage: 15.2500
- Address: Off Gabe Johnson Drive, Elizabethtown, NC 28337
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Bladen
- Turkey Hunting:
- Waterfowl Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Freshwater Fishing Flag:
- River Front:
- MOPLS ID: 41411
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/246ef3a0283faa61d4ec7ecb56ece640/embed?minimal=1
- Property Modified Date: 2018-11-28T20:27:39.94-06:00
- Listing Agent: email@example.com
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41411/Aerial Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41411/Information Sheet.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41411/Location Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41411/Soil Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41411/Topo Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41411/FEMA Floodzone Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41411/Water Features & Wetlands Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41411/Survey .pdf^
- Tract Name: 15.25 Ac Arena (Tyle) Bladen Co BC