Fine deer hunting – Eastern Shore Ducks love hitting small, freshwater ponds – Neat Property one mile from VA/MD State Line
Looking for some land on the Eastern Shore of Virginia? These 16 acres are a great fit for someone who wants to hunt but doesn’t want to invest an insane amount of money into a property. The timber is a mixture of 12 year old pines but the outskirts of the property have the classic Eastern Shore big, mature timber of pines and hardwoods. The property has a neat trail system and deer tracks everywhere, especially around the pond.
The pond is perfect for migrating ducks as Black Ducks and Redheads love finding those freshwater ponds to clean all of the saltwater off their bodies. This little hold could become a great little honey hole for migratory game birds.
An excellent hunting property at an attractive price makes this property a hard one to pass on. Located just over a mile from the VA/MD State Line, this property works well for folks in both Virginia and Maryland.
For more information on this and other Hunting Land For Sale in Accomack County VA, contact John Drames at 757-435-6612, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Worth Osgood at 804-517-9239, by email at email@example.com. You can also visit our website at mopva.com.
- Price: 89,900
- Acreage: 16.0000
- Address: Off Holland Road, Miona, VA 23415
- Property State: Virginia
- Property County: Accomack
- Turkey Hunting:
- Waterfowl Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Freshwater Fishing Flag:
- Trail Riding:
- Pond on Property:
- MOPLS ID: 40831
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/e1c6a62165d5f146a94561798a6033af/embed?minimal=1
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/40831/Aerial.pdf^
- Property Modified Date: 2018-11-21T17:14:46.413-06:00
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tract Name: 16 ac Moffitt Accomack JD/WO