For immediate assistance with this listing call Bud Cook at 910-640-8784.
This unique riverfront property offers everything needed for an amazing recreational retreat!
Located on Highway 210 near Garland in Bladen County, North Carolina, is the perfect riverfront recreational retreat. This property offers trails throughout that would be ideal for ATV or horseback riding. It’s also located on the South River and has a pond offering great views and various hunting and fishing opportunities. Wildlife in the area includes whitetail deer, wild hog, turkey, other small game, and waterfowl. With a duck impoundment next to the property, this property would offer a great opportunity to build a duck impoundment or flooding green timber for duck hunting. The timber on the property could also provide a source of future income. Mature pine timber and majestic oaks and cypress along South River make this property unique. There are several great house sites along NC 210 that could be used for home sites or hunting lodge. It is located only 20 miles from Elizabethtown and Clinton, NC, about 30 miles from Fayetteville, NC. This outdoor paradise is sure to suit any need! These types of properties do not come available often, so don’t miss your chance to get an amazing riverfront property!
For a bird’s eye view of this property, visit our “MapRight” mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser ( This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
To visit this property, download the free “MapRight” app, email the link above to your phone, open in iOS, open MapRight, click on car, click on To, Drop Pin, tap on Go and you will receive driving directions to property. Once you get to the property the link above will have the property lines and a blue dot showing your location.
Let Bud Cook, a Certified Land Specialist with Mossy Oak Properties/NC Land and Farms, connect you with the right piece of property that will fill your dreams and inspire your imagination. If you are looking to buy rural land in North Carolina or South Carolina, then working with Bud Cook is the natural choice.
For more information on this property or other premier properties in North Carolina and South Carolina, give Bud Cook a call at (910) 640-8784, e-mail Bud at budcook@ , or visit his website at Land & Farms Realty
- Price: 715,000
- Acreage: 166
- Address: NC 210 Hwy W, Garland, North Carolina 28441
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Bladen
- River Front:
- MOPLS ID: 27818
- Status: New
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/68717b2a0abc487179d8ac6fca08f606/embed
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property PDF List: https://files.realstack.com/uploads/user/1286/listing-document/d6tZFt2ZH5uVlrLH6MUROQY3FKjo1Q5zWKrKJQda/62715d991096c.pdf?download^https://files.realstack.com/uploads/user/1286/listing-document/d6tZFt2ZH5uVlrLH6MUROQY3FKjo1Q5zWKrKJQda/62715dff08aff.pdf?download^https://files.realstack.com/uploads/user/1286/listing-document/d6tZFt2ZH5uVlrLH6MUROQY3FKjo1Q5zWKrKJQda/62715dff37c50.pdf?download^https://files.realstack.com/uploads/user/1286/listing-document/d6tZFt2ZH5uVlrLH6MUROQY3FKjo1Q5zWKrKJQda/62715e00af375.pdf?download^
- PDF List Title: Location Map^Soils Map^Topographical Map^Aerial^