With a location on the Lumber River and some cleared acreage, this property offers plenty of possibilities for anyone who loves the outdoors!
Located on Causey Road between Fair Bluff, NC and Nichols, SC on the Lumber River, is a perfect recreational retreat. On a National Wild and Scenic River, Lumber River focuses on the outdoor activities, kayaking, canoing, boating and fishing amidst beautiful scenery. There is a road on the property that can be improved to give you access to the river. The property offers a great place for hunting turkeys, whitetail deer, hogs, and even waterfowl. The 22 acres of cleared land provides a great place for a hobby farmer, pasture, dove field or a great area for food plots to attract more wildlife. There are also ponds on the property and areas great for equestrian trails, ATV riding, and hiking. It is conveniently located right on the NC and SC border providing an easy commute to the ideal recreational paradise! The Lumber River State Park is located near by for additional recreational activities. North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach is close enough for an easy drive to get supplies for your cabin or home.
For a birds eye view of this property, visit our MapRight mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/170d134145a7b6236fc9b4af8c550a7a/share). This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
To visit this property, download the free “MapRight” app, email the link above to your phone, open in iOS, open MapRight, click on car, click on To, Drop Pin, tap on Go and you will receive driving directions to property. Once you get to the property the link above will have the property lines and a blue dot showing your location.
For more information on this property or other premier properties in North Carolina and South Carolina, give Bud Cook a call at (910) 640-8784, e-mail Bud at email@example.com , or visit his website at www.moplandandtree.com
- Price: 225,000
- Acreage: 167.4700
- Address: Causey Rd, Nichols, SC 29581
- Property State: South Carolina
- Property County: Horry
- Hog Flag:
- Turkey Hunting:
- Waterfowl Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Big Game Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Trail Riding:
- River Front:
- Pond on Property:
- MOPLS ID: 57684
- Status: Pending
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/170d134145a7b6236fc9b4af8c550a7a/embed?minimal=1
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/57684/Aerial.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/57684/Information-Sheet.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/57684/Location-Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/57684/Soil-Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/57684/Topographical-Map.pdf^
- Property Modified Date: 2021-05-07T10:00:26.843-05:00
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org