With a huge duck impoundment, multiple food plots, an extensive trail system, and plenty of ducks, turkeys, and trophy deer, this is a true hunter’s paradise!
A Sportsman’s paradise! Approximately 35 acres of this tract is diked and can be flooded by closing the water control structure. There are 2 fields totaling approximately 6 acres within the diked impoundment that can be planted with corn, sorghum, or millet to attract ducks. Because this a combination of a green tree impoundment and open fields, ducks of several different species are present. There are 2 food plots outside of the dike that have a water hole in the middle of them and also flood at times. Two other upland food plots are planted for deer. Other openings in the bottomland between the dike and Reedy Creek attract ducks. There are plenty of turkeys on the property, as well as trophy deer scoring into the 130s. Large agricultural fields adjacent to the property attract game to the area. There is a deeded easement from the public road to the tract. This property is under a WRP contract and no timber can be harvested. A tractor and implements is available for sale with the land. Florence, Dillon and Lumberton are close by, and Myrtle Beach is only a little over an hour away. If you are looking for a premier hunting property, this one is set up and ready to hunt this season!
For a birds eye view of this property, visit our MapRight mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser: (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/11af2b978abf72f33ecf974aede5ca4a/share). This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
For more information on this property or other premier properties in North Carolina and South Carolina, give Marty Lanier a call at (910) 617-4326, e-mail Marty at email@example.com, or visit our web site at www.nclandandfarms.com.
- Price: 249,000
- Acreage: 174.0000
- Address: Free States Road, Latta, SC 29565
- Property State: South Carolina
- Property County: Dillon
- Turkey Hunting:
- Waterfowl Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Big Game Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Trail Riding:
- River Front:
- Pond on Property:
- MOPLS ID: 47597
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/11af2b978abf72f33ecf974aede5ca4a/embed?minimal=1
- Property PDF List: http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/47597/Aerial.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/47597/Topograghical Map .pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/47597/Information Sheet.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/47597/Location Map .pdf^
- Property Modified Date: 2020-04-30T11:30:40.633-05:00
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org