Within a few miles of Lumberton is 19 acres of land with three access points to public roadways. Land is mostly wooded with a few clearings on either end of the property. Land is not suitable for a septic system. However, the land has a young stand of pine that could bring in revenue over the next few years. The property has deer and a wealth of small game hunting opportunities. Tract is less than two miles from US 74 and less than five miles from N.C. 41 between Fairmont and Lumberton.
This property is being offered by Jeff Burleson of Mossy Oak Properties/NC Land and Farms. Burleson is both a North Carolina Registered Forester and a Certified Wildlife Biologist. Let Jeff connect you with the right piece of property that will entertain your wild side with game galore and excellent income earning potential. If you are looking to buy rural or suburban land in North Carolina or South Carolina, then working with Jeff Burleson is the natural choice.
For more information on this and other Hunting Land in Robeson County NC, contact Jeff Burleson at 843-685-2408 email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.nclandandfarms.com.
- Price: 35,000
- Acreage: 19.2600
- Address: 1598 River Bluff Road, Lumberton, NC 28358
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Robeson
- Deer Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- MOPLS ID: 48097
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/d5cb198accd4f62a803433455d38080f/embed?minimal=1
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48097/Aerial.pdf^
- Property Modified Date: 2020-06-24T12:18:31.603-05:00
- Listing Agent: email@example.com