With a 2,100+ square foot house, small pond, and plenty of cleared land and some timberland, this property offers the perfect country home with hunting, fishing, or great potential for a horse farm!
Located on Gum Shaw Road, near Elizabethtown, in Bladen County, North Carolina, this property offers a beautiful 2,160 square foot home on almost 20 acres of land with a small pond. This perfect country home would be a great place to live and have a small horse farm. There is approximately 14 acres of cleared land that could easily be converted to pasture and an old barn that could be fixed as a nice stable. The small pond would provide a great place to relax and fish for largemouth bass and many other types of sunfish. Ellis Creek runs less than 500 feet from the property providing another great water source nearby for wildlife in the area. Just out of your backdoor could provide great hunting for deer, turkey, dove, and other small game. This country home is conveniently located just 15 minutes outside of Elizabethtown, and less than 45 minutes from Lumberton and Fayetteville, NC offering great areas nearby for shopping, restaurants, and plenty of entertainment.
For a bird’s eye view of this property, visit our “MapRight” mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/5842d59ecfec4eb4dc41a00394ab98e1/share). This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
To visit this property, download the free “MapRight” app, email the link above to your phone, open in iOS, open MapRight, click on car, click on To, Drop Pin, tap on Go and you will receive driving directions to property. Once you get to the property the link above will have the property lines and a blue dot showing your location.
For more information on this and other Residential Farm Land with House For Sale in Bladen County NC, contact Jamie Pierce at (910) 840-7919, by email at email@example.com, or visit his website at www.mopnchuntingland.com.
- Price: 169,000
- Acreage: 19.4900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Finished Area: 2160
- Address: 677 Gum Shaw Road, White Oak, NC 28399
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Bladen
- Turkey Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Pond on Property:
- House With Acreage:
- MOPLS ID: 43837
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/5842d59ecfec4eb4dc41a00394ab98e1/embed?minimal=1
- Property PDF List: http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/43837/Aerial.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/43837/Floodplain.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/43837/Information Sheet.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/43837/Location Map.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/43837/Soils Report.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/43837/Survey.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/43837/Topographical Map.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/43837/Water Features.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/43837/Wet Lands.pdf^
- Property Modified Date: 2019-04-01T21:24:05.42-05:00
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tract Name: 19.49 ac Ngo Bladen JP