With farm & timber land, pond, whitetail deer, turkey and small game hunting plus a block building that could be used as a hunting camp, this property is the perfect outdoorsmans retreat.
Looking for a place to farm, hunt, plant food plots with a mix of mature and replanted pine timber? There are a lot of options on this +/- 197.24 acre property in eastern Columbus County which includes mixed woodlands, farm land, and a 13 acre pond.
Perfect as a private hunting camp set-up, is a block building with an HVAC/heat pump system along with county water and electrical service. There are several different locations for potential homesites subject to perk test. A road and trail system throughout the parcel provides easy access for farm, timber, hunting and recreational pursuits.
The property offers income potential with mature timber ready to harvest and/or farm lease on +- 29 acre parcel of farm land. For hunters, the farm land can be managed as a prime food plot location.
There is ample room and trails for ATV and horseback riding, hiking, and family farm outings as well as hunting and fishing in the pond.
Shopping, dining, medical care, and family beaches are all within easy driving distance. The property is located 2.5 miles from Chadbourn, 3.5 miles from Whiteville, 15 miles from Lake Waccamaw State Park, 45 miles from Little River, N.C. and Myrtle Beach, S.C. and 50 miles from Wilmington.
From the intersection of Hwy 130 & Peacock Rd., travel south on Peacock Rd. for approximately one and a half miles to the intersection of Peacock Rd. and Old Pine Log Rd. Turn left onto Old Pinelog Rd. and travel approximately a half mile and the property is on the right near 3952 Old Pine Log Road.
For a birds eye view of this property, visit our MapRight mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/f99650306af66406ff107ca5ebe4943f/share. This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
For more information on this and other Farm and Timber Land For Sale in Columbus County NC, contact Keith Rogers at (910) 770-0159, by email at email@example.com, or visit our website www.nclandandfarms.com.
- Price: 395,000
- Acreage: 197.2400
- Address: Near 3952 Old Pine Log Road, Chadbourn, NC 28431
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Columbus
- Turkey Hunting:
- Waterfowl Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Big Game Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Trail Riding:
- Pond on Property:
- MOPLS ID: 51374
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/f99650306af66406ff107ca5ebe4943f/embed?minimal=1
- Property Modified Date: 2020-08-26T08:59:07.203-05:00
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/51374/Aerial.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/51374/Flood-Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/51374/Location-Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/51374/Wetland-Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/51374/Soils-Map.pdf^