Unique tract of farmland south of Fairmont, NC tucked right off the highway and surrounded by woods with opportunities for hunting, farming, or building your dream home!
Located in Southern Robeson County lies the 20-acre Britt tract. This tract is located on the north side of Grimsley Road and less than a mile from the famous Five Forks Community of Robeson County. The tract is bordered by a small-unnamed tributary on the northwest side, two other farms to the southeast, and famous Ashpole Swamp on the extreme rear. The 20 acres is comprised of 18 acres of cleared agriculture field split into two fields with the remainder contained in forest along the road front and along the majority of the perimeter. This tract has a long list of potential uses, including building a home, small ranch, farming and hunting is rich with wildlife from the four-legged versions to the feathered varieties. There is no deeded access available at this time. The tract is just minutes from the City of Fairmont and less than 10 miles from Interstate 95.
For more information on this and other Farm and Hunting Land For Sale in Robeson County NC, contact Jeff Burleson at 843-685-2408, by email at email@example.com or you can visit our website at www.nclandandfarms.com.
- Price: 48,000
- Acreage: 20.0000
- Address: Off Grimsley Road, Rowland, NC 28283
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Robeson
- Turkey Hunting:
- Waterfowl Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Big Game Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Freshwater Fishing Flag:
- Trail Riding:
- Creek Front:
- MOPLS ID: 49180
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/63bd7a9500186c80de460b08a63e058b/embed?minimal=1
- Property Modified Date: 2020-07-23T12:24:08.387-05:00
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/49180/Aerial.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/49180/USGS .pdf^