With a deeded easement and a gate for access, a few areas of wetlands, and a convenient location, this tract would make the perfect hunting retreat or a great timber investment for future income!
Located off Old Dothan Road outside of Tabor City in Columbus County, North Carolina, this tract would make a great hunting retreat or timber investment. Although there is no road frontage, the tract does have a deeded easement for getting to the property. The survey does show this easement. The road has rock and a gate to make an ideal access. With a few areas of wet lands on the property, many types of wildlife will be attracted to the property. An area could be cleared to make some food plots to attract even more as well. Wildlife in the area includes deer, turkey, dove, and other small game. The timber has been thinned leaving loblolly pine and some hardwood. Shooting lanes could be bush hogged and tree stands could be added. This tract is conveniently located just off Highway 905, only minutes from Longs, SC, about 20 minutes from Tabor City, and less than 30 minutes from North Myrtle Beach, SC.
For a bird’s eye view of this property, visit our “MapRight” mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/dbc331fd29b1af3f38e5052074c0c18a/share). This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
Let Bud Cook, a Certified Land Specialist with Mossy Oak Properties/NC Land and Farms, connect you with the right piece of property that will fill your dreams and inspire your imagination. If you are looking to buy rural land in North Carolina or South Carolina, then working with Bud Cook is the natural choice. “I love working with rural land, and I want to help you discover the unique bond with the land and its wildlife that only comes with owning your own “fist full of dirt”.”
For more information on this and other Hunting and Timber Land for Sale in Columbus County NC, contact Bud Cook at (910) 640-8784, by email at email@example.com, or visit his website at www.moplandandtree.com.
- Price: 37,500
- Acreage: 20.0000
- Address: Off Dothan Road, Tabor City, NC 28463
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Columbus
- Turkey Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- MOPLS ID: 42226
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/dbc331fd29b1af3f38e5052074c0c18a/embed?minimal=1
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42226/Aerial.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42226/Information Sheet.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42226/Location Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42226/TOPO Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42226/Soils Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42226/FEMA Floodplain.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42226/Survey.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42226/Water Features.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42226/Wet Lands.pdf^
- Property Modified Date: 2019-02-04T18:57:43.26-06:00
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tract Name: 20 ac O'Neil Columbus Co BC