With nice sandy soil, this property offers a great spot for a possible mining pit and the timberland provides opportunity for future income.
Located in Robeson County, NC just outside of Red Springs is 215 acres of farm and timberland. The cleared land is currently planted in pastureland, which would make a great place to keep horses or any livestock of choice. There is also plenty of room to build a horse barn or your dream home in the country. There are two ponds on the property that would make good watering holes for the animals or a great place to fish and swim. The woods land borders a creek on the backside of property where many species of waterfowl can be found. There is also trophy class whitetail deer that live on the property. There is an abundance of wild turkey that live in the woods land and use the pastureland to feed in the afternoons. The cleared land on the property has also been DOT approved for dirt, so the dirt could be sold to provide income. This diverse property can provide several possibilities of generating income.
Jamies passion is recreational outdoor activity and creating the ultimate hunters retreat, so let him help you pick the right property for your outdoor passion.
For a birds eye view of this property, visit our MapRight mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/46427a4185417dedad3ef9b5295c1a47/share). This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
To visit this property, download the free MapRight app, email the link above to your phone, open in iOS, open MapRight, click on car, click on To, Drop Pin, tap on Go and you will receive driving directions to property. Once you get to the property the link above will have the property lines and a blue dot showing your location.
For more information on this and other Farm and Timber Land For Sale in Robeson County NC,contact Jamie Pierce at (910) 840-7919, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit his website at www.mopnchuntingland.com.
- Price: 699,000
- Acreage: 215.0000
- Address: Off Buie Philadelphus Rd., Red Springs, NC 28377
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Robeson
- Turkey Hunting:
- Waterfowl Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Freshwater Fishing Flag:
- Trail Riding:
- Pond on Property:
- MOPLS ID: 51584
- Status: Active
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/46427a4185417dedad3ef9b5295c1a47/embed?minimal=1
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/51584/Aerial.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/51584/Information-Sheet.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/51584/Location-Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/51584/FEMA-Floodplain.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/51584/Soil-Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/51584/Topographical-Map.pdf^
- Property Modified Date: 2021-01-20T14:30:01.937-06:00
- Listing Agent: email@example.com