In an area known for hunting, this tract would make a great place for a dream home in the country with hunting in your backyard!
Located on Honey Field Road outside of Whiteville in Columbus County, North Carolina, this property offers many possibilities from a hunting tract, to a residential tract for building a home in the country, making multiple home sites, or even a timber investment tract. An area could be cleared for your dream home and have the rest of the land for hunting in your own backyard. Wildlife in this area includes deer, bear, turkey, quail, dove, and other small game. The property is not too far from White Marsh offering a great water supply for the wildlife in the area. With over 1200 feet of road frontage on Honey Field Road there is a possibility of multiple home sites. The 4-year-old planted loblolly pine plantation could be easily cleared for a house site or food plots to attract wildlife for hunting. The area is conveniently located about 15 minutes from Whiteville and Lake Waccamaw, about 30 minutes from Shallotte, NC and about 45 minutes from North Myrtle Beach, SC. This offers a great commute to a nice hunting tract or allows you to live in the country, but still have the amenities of restaurants, shopping and entertainment not too far away!
For a bird’s eye view of this property, visit our “MapRight” mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/b530535c12996f64ee136f38174eefb8/share). This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
Let Bud Cook, a Certified Land Specialist with Mossy Oak Properties/NC Land and Farms, connect you with the right piece of property that will fill your dreams and inspire your imagination. If you are looking to buy rural land in North Carolina or South Carolina, then working with Bud Cook is the natural choice. “I love working with rural land, and I want to help you discover the unique bond with the land and its wildlife that only comes with owning your own “fist full of dirt”.”
For more information on this and other Hunting and Timber Land For Sale in Columbus County NC, contact Bud Cook at (910) 640-8784, by email at email@example.com, or visit his website at www.moplandandtree.com.
- Price: 62,500
- Acreage: 30.6000
- Address: 1419 Honey Field Road, Whiteville, NC 28472
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Columbus
- Bear Hunting:
- Turkey Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- MOPLS ID: 41793
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/b530535c12996f64ee136f38174eefb8/embed?minimal=1
- Property Modified Date: 2019-03-12T17:07:16.62-05:00
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41793/Aerial Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41793/Information Sheet.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41793/Location Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41793/Topo Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41793/Floodplain.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41793/Soil Report.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41793/Water Features and Wetlands.pdf^
- Tract Name: 30.6