Farmland and Timberland Investment Property with Road Frontage!
This Beaufort County farm is an affordable investment and hunting property with campsite potential. This 15.28 acre parcel of USDA / FSA farmland is producing $1528 of rental income with another 15 acres of natural Loblolly Pine. Scattered hardwoods are ready to clear cut and replant now with hybrid fast growing Loblolly saplings. The timber has some age and height providing significant shade so very little under-story is present. Roanoke fine sandy loam and Tomatley Fine Sandy Loam are the predominant soils. These soils are good for moderate farming and timber growing. The property has minimal slope and contour. The “finished” fields and timber are well ditched and drained. Field edges are cut and ditches are well maintained and flow well. USDA reports show corn and bean crops grown with some tobacco planted in small allotments. An abundance of road frontage totaling almost 700′ give it a good shape with plenty of access for farming and timber harvesting. This property is not suitable for septic systems. Wildlife is abundant in the area. It hunts big with White Tail deer and turkey sign in the field and woods. Bear roam the farm and along nearby Pungo Creek but this property doesn’t appear to hold black bear. The Pungo creek is close to the south property line and provides a natural corridor for traveling wildlife and they can filter into the fields to feed. The flat, well-drained field is also well suited for pasture land for livestock. The timberland is in a flood zone and wetland area but the field is not. There are no known restrictions or deed covenants with this rural residential property. Historic Bath is 12 minutes away and Washington is 20 minutes away. Washington provides shopping, health care, entertainment, boating and much more.
For more information on this and other Investment Farm and Timber Land For Sale in Beaufort County NC, contact Wyatt Fountain at 252-702-0750, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at www.nclandandfarms.com.
- Price: 65,000
- Acreage: 30.0000
- Address: Free Union Church Road - SR 1609, Pinetown, NC 27865
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Beaufort
- Bear Hunting:
- Turkey Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- MOPLS ID: 44550
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/62e39e8c00b2fac27a15dcf4084a5500/embed?minimal=1
- Property Modified Date: 2020-01-03T10:02:09.943-06:00
- Listing Agent: email@example.com
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/44550/Aerial.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/44550/Floodplain.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/44550/FSA Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/44550/Soil Capability.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/44550/Wetlands.pdf^
- Tract Name: 30 Keech Beaufort WF