31 Acres of Hunting Land adjacent to N.C. 53 and just around corner from Historic Jessup’s Mill Pond.
Thirty-two acres of forest land awaits the next buyer looking for rural land in close proximity to Fayetteville. Tract is located along N.C. 53 with 950 feet of road frontage and the Historic Jessup’s Mill Pond is less than a mile away with over 1,000 acres of protected lands located within this complex. Tract is ideal for a wide variety of uses since the majority of the property is located on a high sandy slope. Tract is home to deer, turkey, bear, and plenty of small game perfect for the southeastern North Carolina hunter. Located less than eight minutes from White Oak and 25 minutes to I-95 at Fayetteville, this could be the perfect place to turn into a hunter’s retreat but is close enough to Fayetteville for a buyer to build a home of their choice within the beautiful rural region of Cumberland County.
Fayetteville is the county seat of Cumberland County, and is best known as the home of Fort Bragg, a major U.S. Army installation northwest of the city. Fayetteville has received the All-America City Award from the National Civic League three times. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 200,564, with an estimated population of 204,408 in 2013. It is the 6th-largest city in North Carolina. Fayetteville is in the Sandhills in the western part of the Coastal Plain region, on the Cape Fear River. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayetteville,_North_Carolina
For more information on this and other Hunting and Recreational Land For Sale in Cumberland County NC, contact Jeff Burleson at 843-685-2408, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website www.mopva.com.
- Price: 72,000
- Acreage: 31.0000
- Address: Off Cedar Creek Road (NC 53), Fayetteville, NC 28312
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Cumberland
- Bear Hunting:
- Turkey Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Big Game Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Trail Riding:
- Public Land Access:
- MOPLS ID: 44984
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/fa915fc46985997ac313b1b6c8514a8b/embed?minimal=1
- Property Modified Date: 2019-09-04T13:59:45.08-05:00
- Listing Agent: email@example.com
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/44984/Aerial.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/44984/Infrared Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/44984/Location Map.pdf^
- Tract Name: 31 ac Burney Cumberland Co JB