0.5 ac fishing pond – 8 acres of open land for a homesite and / or barn – 24 +/- ac of natural reproduction pine
From the intersection of Hwy 701 and Rough And Ready Road, turn onto Rough and Ready Road and travel approximately 1 mile. Turn left onto Shade Fisher Road. Continue for one tenth of a mile and the property is on your right at 91 Shade Fisher Road.
This gorgeous +/-32.85 acre parcel located in south Whiteville near the New Hope community has +/- 24 acres of natural reproduction pine, a +/-0.5 acre fish pond and +/- 8 acres of open land for a homesite and/or barn.
The property is the perfect layout for a hobby farm or pasture for horses and small livestock. Hunting is available, with Whitetail deer, turkey and small game on the property. The pond is open for easy access for fishing and is stocked with large-mouth Bass and Sunfish.
County water is available and the property has a well, but perk testing is needed for a residential septic system.
This parcel is located in the Whiteville City School district and offers easy access to Whiteville for shopping, dining and healthcare. Area beaches, Lake Waccamaw and Wilmington are easily accessed on nearby Hwy. 701 and Hwy. 74/76.
For a bird’s eye view of this property, visit our “Map Right” mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/fba49964184dd13516bbf98306be8b4b/share.
This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
For more information on this and other Residential, Timber and Farm Land in Columbus County, NC, contact Keith Rogers at (910) 770-0159, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at www.nclandandfarms.com.
- Price: 110,000
- Acreage: 32.8500
- Address: 91 Shade Fisher Road, Whiteville, NC 28472
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Columbus
- Turkey Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Big Game Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Freshwater Fishing Flag:
- Pond on Property:
- MOPLS ID: 55147
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/fba49964184dd13516bbf98306be8b4b/embed?minimal=1
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/55147/Aerial.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/55147/soil-map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/55147/wetlands-map.pdf^
- Property Modified Date: 2021-03-04T08:56:03.993-06:00
- Listing Agent: email@example.com