With a nice home and plenty of acres for hunting and children to play, this would make the perfect place to raise a family in the country!
Located on Cherry Town Road in Hallsboro in Columbus County, North Carolina, Mossy Oak Properties is offering a land and home package that defines what country living is all about. This is a beautiful home in a nice, quiet, rural area with plenty of room for the family to live and play. This home has three bedrooms and two baths which is perfect for a family of four or five. There is plenty of room to play in the yard, explore around the pond, or venture out on the 37.36 acres of property. If there is a hunter in the family, there are plenty of places to plant a food plot to attract wildlife. This area is known for large white-tail bucks, bear, turkey and small game. There is also a four-year-old natural stand of loblolly and long leaf pine which will eventually result in timber income. This home is conveniently located just 15 minutes from Whiteville, 10 minutes from Lake Waccamaw, and less than one hour from North Myrtle Beach, Wilmington, and Lumberton. This is great for living in the country, but also staying close to plenty of activities to keep the family busy all through the year!
For a bird’s eye view of this property, visit our “MapRight” mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/b4ad5431a34335012d4986a272494dba/share). This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
Let Bud Cook, a Certified Land Specialist with Mossy Oak Properties/NC Land and Farms, connect you with the right piece of property that will fill your dreams and inspire your imagination.
If you are looking to buy rural land in North Carolina or South Carolina, then working with Bud Cook is the natural choice. “I love working with rural land, and I want to help you discover the unique bond with the land and its wildlife that only comes with owning your own “fist full of dirt”.”
For more information on this and other Hunting and Timber Land with House For Sale in Columbus County NC, contact Bud Cook at (910) 640-8784, by email at email@example.com, or visit my website at www.moplandandtree.com.
- Price: 199,500
- Acreage: 37.3600
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Finished Area: 1412
- Address: 1715 Cherry Town Road, Hallsboro, NC 28442
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Columbus
- Bear Hunting:
- Turkey Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Trail Riding:
- Pond on Property:
- House With Acreage:
- MOPLS ID: 40071
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/b4ad5431a34335012d4986a272494dba/embed?minimal=1
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/40071/Aerial.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/40071/Information Sheet.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/40071/Location Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/40071/Survey Maps.pdf^
- Property Modified Date: 2019-04-25T20:17:18.56-05:00
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tract Name: 37.36 ac Rhodes Columbus Co BC