This brick home with acreage offers a great place to live in the country and have many choices for outdoor recreation and hobbies!
Located off Old Highway 74, outside of Chadbourn, in Columbus County, North Carolina, is a perfect brick home sitting on 39 acres of land. This 1400 square-foot home offers 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. There are also two barns on the property that could be used as a workshop or converted to a horse barn. The property also has 9 acres of farmland that would be perfect for growing a garden or converted to pastureland to keep a horse or livestock of your choice. The 30 acres of naturally regenerated loblolly pine is full of many different types of wildlife. The wildlife in this area includes wild turkey, whitetail deer, and other types of small game. A food plot would be an easy way to attract even more wildlife to the area. In addition, there is plenty of room for ATV riding or horseback riding on the property. This house with acreage offers a great place to live in the country and have many choices for outdoor recreation!
For a birds eye view of this property, visit our MapRight mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/827890616de69971a7fbf4e5887e1ab8/share). This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
To visit this property, download the free MapRight app, email the link above to your phone, open in iOS, open MapRight, click on car, click on To, Drop Pin, tap on Go and you will receive driving directions to property. Once you get to the property the link above will have the property lines and a blue dot showing your location.
For more information on this and other Residential Farm and Timber Land for Sale in Columbus Co NC, contact Jamie Pierce at (910) 840-7919, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit his website at www.mopnchuntingland.com.
- Price: 189,000
- Acreage: 39.6300
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Finished Area: 1472
- Address: 77 Hilda Road, Chadbourn, NC 28431
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Columbus
- Bear Hunting:
- Turkey Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Trail Riding:
- House With Acreage:
- Barn or Shop:
- MOPLS ID: 48233
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/827890616de69971a7fbf4e5887e1ab8/embed?minimal=1
- Property Modified Date: 2020-05-27T13:29:43.88-05:00
- Listing Agent: email@example.com
- Property PDF List: http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48233/Aerial.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48233/Information Sheet.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48233/Location Map.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48233/Soils Report.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48233/Topographical Map.pdf^