This property offers everything from the perfect place for a dream home in the country to the ideal outdoor retreat!
Located in southeastern Robeson County, in Orrum, NC is a 40-acre tract of land with approximately 18 acres of farmland and 22 acres of woods land. It is bordered by a creek on the back of the property and has 580 feet of road frontage. If you are looking for a place in the country to build a dream home and have a little room to spread out, look no further. The cleared farmland could easily be converted to pastureland to keep horses or any livestock of choice. There is already a barn on the property with power in place that could be converted to a stable with ease. The property would also make a great hunting tract. There are many types of wildlife that roam the property such as whitetail deer, wild turkey, and several types of small game. With a little work, the property could even become a good waterfowl-hunting tract. The 7-acre field at the back of the property would make an easy transition to a duck impoundment since it borders Indian Swamp Creek, which connects to the Lumber River. The barn could also be used as a hunting camp making this an ideal outdoor retreat!
For a birds eye view of this property, visit our MapRight mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/8856e003dad0f267db50b9fa7abd24cb/share). This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
To visit this property, download the free MapRight app, email the link above to your phone, open in iOS, open MapRight, click on car, click on To, Drop Pin, tap on Go and you will receive driving directions to property. Once you get to the property the link above will have the property lines and a blue dot showing your location.
For more information on this and other Farm and Hunting Land for Sale in Robeson County NC, contact Jamie Pierce at (910) 840-7919, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit his website at www.mopnchuntingland.com.
- Price: 124,900
- Acreage: 40.0000
- Address: Off Progressive Farm Rd, Fairmont, NC 28340
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Robeson
- Turkey Hunting:
- Waterfowl Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Freshwater Fishing Flag:
- Trail Riding:
- Creek Front:
- MOPLS ID: 51430
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/8856e003dad0f267db50b9fa7abd24cb/embed?minimal=1
- Property PDF List: http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/51430/Aerial.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/51430/Location-Map.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/51430/FEMA-Floodplain.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/51430/Soil-Map.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/51430/Topographical-Map.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/51430/Water-Features.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/51430/Wet-Lands.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/51430/Updated-Progressive-Farm-Information-Sheet.pdf^
- Property Modified Date: 2020-11-19T11:32:11.907-06:00
- Listing Agent: email@example.com