With the managed timber, trails on the property, and easy commute, this property would offer a great recreational retreat!
Located off Spruce Street (Fire Tower Road), near Proctorville, in Robeson County, North Carolina, is a great recreational property and Loblolly Pine Plantation being managed for timber production. There are about 13 acres of old fields that have been converted to a Loblolly Pine Plantation, age 9 years old, that would be ready to thin in 5 years. The remaining 30 acres is 21 years old and thinned about 4 years ago. The trails on the property provide a great recreational retreat for ATV riding, horseback riding, or hiking. The property also offers a great place for hunting wildlife such as deer, turkey, and other small game. There is an easement down an old railroad bed to the property. The tract is located about 20 minutes from Lumberton, less than 10 minutes from Fairmont, about 45 minutes from Laurinburg and less than one hour from Fayetteville, providing an easy commute.
For a bird’s eye view of this property, visit our “MapRight” mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser ( This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
To visit this property, download the free “MapRight” app, email the link above to your phone, open in iOS, open MapRight, click on car, click on To, Drop Pin, tap on Go and you will receive driving directions to property. Once you get to the property the link above will have the property lines and a blue dot showing your location.
Let Bud Cook, a Certified Land Specialist with Mossy Oak Properties/NC Land and Farms, connect you with the right piece of property that will fill your dreams and inspire your imagination. If you are looking to buy rural land in North Carolina or South Carolina, then working with Bud Cook is the natural choice.
For more information on this property or other premier properties in North Carolina and South Carolina, give Bud Cook a call at (910) 640-8784, e-mail Bud at budcook@ , or visit his website at
- Price: 99,500
- Acreage: 43
- Address: Off NC HWY 130, Orrum, North Carolina 28369
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Robeson
- River Front:
- Lake Front:
- Single Lot:
- MOPLS ID: 21961
- Status: New
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/5426b9246a42babd6d226b6087207db9/embed
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property PDF List: https://files.realstack.com/uploads/user/1286/listing-document/rcEVlvqGSleDK4kRULrkcRrZwxwKPshlgtfe0oPy/61423bd29ddee.pdf?download^https://files.realstack.com/uploads/user/1286/listing-document/rcEVlvqGSleDK4kRULrkcRrZwxwKPshlgtfe0oPy/61423bd2d2b62.pdf?download^https://files.realstack.com/uploads/user/1286/listing-document/rcEVlvqGSleDK4kRULrkcRrZwxwKPshlgtfe0oPy/61423bd432b09.pdf?download^https://files.realstack.com/uploads/user/1286/listing-document/rcEVlvqGSleDK4kRULrkcRrZwxwKPshlgtfe0oPy/61423c0ddaf19.pdf?download^
- PDF List Title: Location Map^Topographical Map^Aerial^Soils Map^