This unique, multi-use property includes potential homesite(s), mature timber, beautiful stream overlooks, and deer and turkey hunting opportunities!
This Mossy Oak Property consists of a long ridgeline that lays north to south from the public road. Its forest is mainly pre-successional and mature timber and includes oaks, pines, poplar, and hickory trees. From the top of the ridge, the land slopes down to drainages along the east and west boundaries. These deep drainages flow towards Tardy Branch and offer a natural barrier to foot travel. With approximately 725ft of road frontage, a gated entrance leads to a very well-built concrete bridge over Tardy Branch, which is a year-round flowing creek near the front of the property. A graveled, well-drained road partially winds thru the length of the property, where deer and turkey have been observed and provide hunting opportunities. The tract potentially offers a few homesites and the property across the road is all flood plain and cannot be developed. This combination will provide its owner much seclusion and security if privacy is a goal.
In addition, its proximity to major area highways that lead to shopping and dining in Danville, VA (https://www.virginia.org/cities/Danville/) and Reidsville, NC. Further, the Dan River (https://www.danriver.org/our-watershed/about-our-watershed/general-info) twists and turns thru the area and local state game lands offer many hunting and recreational opportunities.
Overall, this property would make a great place to consider building a home, retreat or base camp. If youre looking for a hunting spot or country home-site near town, you should consider this property. Contact me today for a private showing!
– Located 6 miles southwest of Danville, VA and 15 miles north of Reidsville
– Gated entrance and sound, concrete bridge
– Approximately 725ft of road frontage
– Mixed mature hard & soft woods of varying maturity
– Year-round flowing creek
– Sign of wildlife (deer and turkey) on the property
– Low County Taxes
– Local recreational and hunting opportunities
***Due to the 2020 Deer Hunting Season, this property requires a coordinated private tour.
For more information on this and other Multi-Use Land For Sale in Caswell County NC, contact Sean Maloy at 704-650-6258, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at NCLANDANDFARMS.COM.
- Price: 109,000
- Acreage: 44.7000
- Address: Off NC Hwy 700, Pelham, NC 27311
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Caswell
- Turkey Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Creek Front:
- MOPLS ID: 49422
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/f8a6532e51ad19158656487443826396/embed?minimal=1
- Property Modified Date: 2020-11-05T09:20:38.05-06:00
- Listing Agent: email@example.com
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/49422/Aerial.pdf^