46 acre – Recreational and residential possibilities – Hunting – Re-planted pine
46AC of land in King and Queen Co. within Newtown, VA. Nicely shaped parcel with a gently rolling topography and dotted with replanted pines. The tract was cleared and re-planted in 2016. A small tributary off Root Swamp terminates toward the northeastern boundary line edge. The road frontage is approximately 600ft in length with utilities that parallel Byrds Mill road.
Great opportunity to build your dream home, bring your animals, and establish your own family farm! Sandy/loamy soils look favorable for a conventional septic, and that also allow for a variety of crops to be cultivated. ATV trails can be established for your recreational or hunting needs. Many small game birds are present and the native timber along the stream provide a nice cover for the whitetail deer population.
Looking for a quiet retreat from the urban areas without being too far removed? This property is located on the middle peninsula with an approximate 45 min drive time to rt I-95. Within an hours drive to DC and one to Fredericksburg/Richmond! This affordable tract will not last long. Call for details today!
For more information on this and other Hunting and Residential Land in King and Queen County, contact Patty Smith at 757-373-8342, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website mopva.com.
- Price: 98,800
- Acreage: 46.0000
- Address: Off Byrds Mill Rd., Newtown, VA 23126
- Property State: Virginia
- Property County: King and Queen
- Turkey Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Trail Riding:
- Creek Front:
- MOPLS ID: 55171
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/981bec889f953a40c8d201e798ca88d5/embed?minimal=1
- Property Modified Date: 2021-03-04T08:35:12.43-06:00
- Listing Agent: email@example.com
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/55171/46AC-King-and-Queen-Co.-Greenbaum-PS-Zoom-in.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/55171/Screen-Shot-2020-11-09-at-4.28.50-PM.pdf^