With the opportunity for a potential home site, hunting, farming and even fishing in a small pond, this tract offers plenty of possibilities!
Located in eastern North Carolina near Fairmont, this property would make a great weekend retreat or a beautiful home site with a wildlife paradise in your back yard. The property consists of approximately 25 acres of cleared farm land and approximately 21 acres of cut over woods land that has grown back to create a great bedding area for wildlife. The six-acre farm field on the back of the property would make a great food plot for whitetail deer and wild turkeys. The farm field on the front of the property would be a great place to plant a dove field or create a small game habitat. There is also a small 1-acre pond on the property that has large-mouth bass, catfish, and some species of pan fish. An old barn can also be found on the property that could be transformed into a perfect cabin for weekend excursions or an equipment shed for the farm.
The property borders the highway at the front of the property which provides a beautiful home site overlooking the farm. It is conveniently located approximately one hour from Fayetteville, NC and 30 minutes from Lumberton, NC. This diverse tract offers plenty of possibilities and potential!
Jamie’s passion is recreational outdoor activity and creating the ultimate hunter’s retreat, so let him help you pick the right property for your outdoor passion.
For a bird’s eye view of this property, visit our “MapRight” mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/d5e9c20934a0fa546b4b24ec39138341/share). This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
For more information on this and other Farm, Timber, and Residential Land For Sale in Robeson County NC, contact Jamie Pierce at (910) 840-7919, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at www.nclandandfarms.com.
- Price: 120,000
- Acreage: 47.0000
- Address WPP: 2299 Progressive Farm Rd., Fairmont, NC 28340
- Address: 2299 Progressive Farm Rd., Fairmont, NC 28340
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Robeson
- Turkey Hunting:
- Waterfowl Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Freshwater Fishing Flag:
- Trail Riding:
- Pond on Property:
- Barn or Shop:
- MOPLS ID: 41960
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/d5e9c20934a0fa546b4b24ec39138341/embed?minimal=1
- Property PDF List: http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41960/Aerial.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41960/Floodplain Map.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41960/Information Sheet.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41960/Location Map.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41960/Soils Map.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41960/Topography Map.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/41960/Wetlands and Water Features Map.pdf^
- Property Modified Date: 2019-01-07T19:21:14.017-06:00
- Listing Agent: email@example.com
- Tract Name: 47 ac Lee Robeson Co. JP