Here is a rare opportunity to own a large farm and timber tract. This property offers 250+ acres of cleared land, beautiful 3000+ square foot home, a barn with horse stalls that could make a great equestrian center, and even an airstrip! This home provides everything you need for life in the country!
Located on Hwy 410 near Bladenboro in Columbus County North Carolina, this is a rare opportunity to own a large farm and timber tract. A farm with over 250 acres of cleared land doesn’t come along often. An added bonus is the beautiful 3,300+/- square foot home on the property. The house features four bed rooms and three and a half baths. There is also a barn with horse stalls that could be great for a possible equestrian center. The hunting opportunities for deer, turkey, and doves are fantastic. Lake Waccamaw is located nearby for great fishing and boating. https://www.ncparks.gov/lake-waccamaw-state-park
Believe it or not there is also an airstrip on the premises! Lots of possibilities with this property! You will want to take a look at this farm!
For a bird’s eye view of this property, visit our “MapRight” mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser ( https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/e510d032b211e6f0cbe3b2d2dcf92730/share ) and then click on any of the icons to see beautiful photographs of the property taken from those locations. You can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
Let Bud Cook, a Certified Land Specialist with Mossy Oak Properties, connect you with the right piece of property that will fill your dreams and inspire your imagination. If you are looking to buy rural land in North Carolina or South Carolina, then working with Bud Cook is the right choice.
“I love what I do, and I want to help you discover the unique bond with the land and it’s wildlife that only comes with owning your own “fist full of dirt”.”
For more information on this or other premier properties in North Carolina and South Carolina, give Bud Cook a call at (910) 640-8784, e-mail Bud at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our web site www.ncnclandandfarms.com.
- Price: 1,495,000
- Acreage: 541.7000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Finished Area: 3318
- Address: 8250 Joe Brown Hwy N, Bladenboro, NC 28320
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Columbus
- Bear Hunting:
- Turkey Hunting:
- Waterfowl Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Big Game Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Freshwater Fishing Flag:
- Trail Riding:
- Pond on Property:
- House With Acreage:
- Barn or Shop:
- MOPLS ID: 32947
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: http://mapright.com/ranching/maps/e510d032b211e6f0cbe3b2d2dcf92730/embed?minimal=1
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/32947/Aerial Map MR.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/32947/Information Sheet.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/32947/Location Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/32947/Soils Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/32947/Topo Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/32947/Water Features.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/32947/Wet Lands Map.pdf^
- Property Modified Date: 2019-07-30T10:23:45.417-05:00
- Listing Agent: email@example.com
- Tract Name: 541.7 Ac Smith Columbus Co BC