With a hunting cabin, mobile home, 2 large ponds and frontage along the Northeast Cape Fear River, this property offers the perfect recreational retreat!
Located on NC Highway 41 near Wallace in Duplin County, North Carolina, is a one of a kind tract offering a hunting cabin, mobile home, 2 large ponds and frontage along the Northeast Cape Fear River. This tract would make a great place to live in the country or have a place to bring the children or grandchildren for a weekend retreat. The property offers recreational activities throughout the year, such as duck hunting, deer hunting, turkey hunting, fishing in your private ponds or on the Northeast Cape Fear River, canoeing, kayaking, swimming and ATV riding. A walk-in cooler with kitchen, shop and equipment storage are also offered. Its located less than 15 minutes outside of Wallace and an easy 1-hour drive from Wilmington along I-40.
For a birds eye view of this property, visit our MapRight mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/31bab3bdfb6fe84e782de6a5fd7a5514/share). This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
To visit this property, download the free “MapRight” app, email the link above to your phone, open in iOS, open MapRight, click on car, click on To, Drop Pin, tap on Go and you will receive driving directions to property. Once you get to the property the link above will have the property lines and a blue dot showing your location.
For more information on this and other Residential and Recreational Land in Duplin County NC, contact Bud Cook at (910) 640-8784,by email at email@example.com, or visit his website at www.moplandandtree.com.
- Price: 319,900
- Acreage: 56.8800
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Address: 3903 S NC 41 Hwy, Wallace, NC 28466
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Duplin
- Turkey Hunting:
- Waterfowl Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Freshwater Fishing Flag:
- Trail Riding:
- River Front:
- Lake Front:
- Pond on Property:
- House With Acreage:
- Barn or Shop:
- MOPLS ID: 49452
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/31bab3bdfb6fe84e782de6a5fd7a5514/embed?minimal=1
- Property Modified Date: 2020-08-03T14:56:36.893-05:00
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/49452/Aerial Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/49452/Information Sheet.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/49452/Location Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/49452/Soil Maps.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/49452/Topo Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/49452/Water Features Map.pdf^