This beautiful property has 67 acres of endless possibilities-a hunting tract, fishing in the gorgeous creek, housing development, or building your dream home are just a few!
Located off Oat Road near Laurinburg in Scotland County, North Carolina, this property offers numerous possibilities for personal or investment opportunities. If you are looking for investment opportunities, the property has the potential for development where it could be subdivided into numerous home sites to be sold. There is also the possibility of planting long leaf pine trees in areas that have been cut or cutting areas that have not been and replanting with long leaf. The long leaf pine could yield future income by harvesting the fallen pine needles and selling them for decorative mulch. If you are looking for property for your own personal enjoyment, this would make a great potential home site with perfect hunting property in your own back yard. The area is great for hunting deer, turkey, small game and waterfowl. Towards the back of the property is a gorgeous creek which offers fishing and a great water source for the wildlife in the area. This property would also be a great place to make a pasture if you love horses. Another advantage of this property, whether you are looking to develop or use for your own personal retreat, is its location. This area is close to Laurinburg, Saint Andrew’s College, the South Carolina state line, and there is even a golf course just down the road. This property offers so many options!
For a bird’s eye view of this property, visit our “MapRight” mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/f269e8d3e8738b6e1943074d4ef40da8/share). This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
Let Bud Cook, a Certified Land Specialist with Mossy Oak Properties/NC Land and Farms, connect you with the right piece of property that will fill your dreams and inspire your imagination. If you are looking to buy rural land in North Carolina or South Carolina, then working with Bud Cook is the natural choice. “I love working with rural land, and I want to help you discover the unique bond with the land and its wildlife that only comes with owning your own “fist full of dirt”.”
For more information on this and other Hunting and Residential Land for Sale in Scotland County NC, contact Bud Cook at (910) 640-8784, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or visit his website at www.moplandandtree.com.
- Price: 125,000
- Acreage: 67.6100
- Address: Off McLeod Road, Laurinburg, NC 28352
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Scotland
- Turkey Hunting:
- Waterfowl Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Freshwater Fishing Flag:
- Creek Front:
- MOPLS ID: 38439
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/f269e8d3e8738b6e1943074d4ef40da8/embed?minimal=1
- Property Modified Date: 2019-01-04T19:49:01.01-06:00
- Listing Agent: email@example.com
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/38439/Aerial.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/38439/Location Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/38439/FEMA Floodplain Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/38439/Information Sheet.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/38439/Soils Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/38439/Topography Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/38439/Water Features Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/38439/Wetlands Map.pdf^
- Tract Name: 67.61 Ac Morris Scotland Co BC