For immediate assistance with this listing call Jeff Burleson at 843-685-2408.
This tract checks all the boxes with ducks, deer, turkeys, convenience, and a perfect place for several home sites in rural Marlboro County just a few hundred yards from the NC/SC State Line!
If you have been looking for an ideal tract of land to come on the market to meet all of your outdoor needs, today is your day! The 70-acre McGregor Road property boosts everything from high, sandy ridges to flooded, open swamp perfect for the hunter, outdoor enthusiast, or a buyer looking for some peace and tranquility in the Sandhills of South Carolina. This tract has over 600 foot of road frontage along McGregor Road and extends to the southwest for nearly 3,000 feet to the run of Panther Branch. The tract offers ample opportunity for a wide range of wildlife options from whitetail deer and wild turkey in the terrestrial grounds to a perfect place to shoot a limit of ducks in the flooded waters of Panther Branch. Tract is surrounded by vast acreages of agriculture and forestland that feed and house rich populations of critters of all species. The road frontage is very extensive and provides a high and sandy place to build a series of homes or a extensive farmstead. Or homes could be inserted deep into the tract along the Branch or nestled in the water oaks in the center of the tract.
Tract is less than 1,500 feet and within visual sight of the N.C./S.C. state line. Tract is very conveniently located to major thoroughfares just one mile from the intersection of US 15 and U.S. 401 just outside of McColl, S.C. ; less than 10 miles from Bennettsville, S.C., just six miles south of Laurinburg, N.C., and less than literally just inside of S.C.’s borders.
Most of the tract is high, well drained to moderately well drained lands with poorly drained portions in a minor portion of the site. Soils on the tract range from well drained Bonneau, Norfolk, and Goldsboro Sands in the highlands to Pamlico Muck and McColl Loam in the poorly-drained wetlands. Soils in the higher elevation areas are excellent soils for growing a solid stand of timber.
This property is being offered by Jeff Burleson, S.C. Broker of Mossy Oak Properties/Land and Farms Realty. Burleson is both a North and South Carolina Registered Forester and a Certified Wildlife Biologist. Let Jeff connect you with the right piece of property that will entertain your wild side with game galore and excellent income earning potential. If you are looking to buy rural or suburban land in North Carolina or South Carolina, then working with Jeff Burleson is the natural choice. For more information on this tract and any other tract of land for sale in this section of eastern South Carolina, contact Jeff Burleson at 843-685-2408 or by email at jburleson@ or you can visit our website at Land & Farms Realty
- Price: 190,000
- Acreage: 70
- Address: 327 McGregor Road, Mccoll, South Carolina 29570
- Property State: South Carolina
- Property County: Marlboro
- MOPLS ID: 27849
- Status: New
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/340fd9b1837d17cdce6d0a6ca8661b6a/embed
- Listing Agent: email@example.com
- Property PDF List: https://files.realstack.com/uploads/user/1286/listing-document/lg2Hk2ypGx5KBu8BbABRLeFCARGv85D3ueVCOG1E/627295fe56ae3.pdf?download^https://files.realstack.com/uploads/user/1286/listing-document/lg2Hk2ypGx5KBu8BbABRLeFCARGv85D3ueVCOG1E/627295feb4f61.pdf?download^https://files.realstack.com/uploads/user/1286/listing-document/lg2Hk2ypGx5KBu8BbABRLeFCARGv85D3ueVCOG1E/627295fff145f.pdf?download^https://files.realstack.com/uploads/user/1286/listing-document/lg2Hk2ypGx5KBu8BbABRLeFCARGv85D3ueVCOG1E/6272960019097.pdf?download^
- PDF List Title: USGS Topographical Map^Soils Report^Aerial^Expanded Aerial^