This beautiful riverfront property offers everything from the perfect recreational retreat to a great timber investment!
Located on Highway 210 near Garland in Bladen County, North Carolina, is a beautiful riverfront property offering plenty of possibilities. The river offers a great place for fishing and helps provide a great habitat for a variety of wildlife which includes, deer, turkey, bear, hog and waterfowl. Besides fishing and hunting, the property would offer ATV, biking, hiking or equestrian trails, bird watching and even water sports, making this the ideal place for a recreational retreat. The timber on the property would provide a great investment with the possibility of future income and help service debt and make more food plots. It is located less than 30 minutes from Elizabethtown and 40 minutes from Fayetteville, NC.
For a birds eye view of this property, visit our MapRight mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/c62c081950c56823cdfc98bb4587656b/share). This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
To visit this property, download the free “MapRight” app, email the link above to your phone, open in iOS, open MapRight, click on car, click on To, Drop Pin, tap on Go and you will receive driving directions to property. Once you get to the property the link above will have the property lines and a blue dot showing your location.
For more information on this and other Hunting and Timber Land For Sale in North Carolina and South Carolina, contact Bud Cook at (910) 640-8784, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , or visit his website www.moplandandtree.com.
- Price: 2,225,000
- Acreage: 744.8300
- Address: Off Hwy 210, Garland, NC 28441
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Bladen
- Bear Hunting:
- Hog Flag:
- Turkey Hunting:
- Waterfowl Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Big Game Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Freshwater Fishing Flag:
- Trail Riding:
- River Front:
- Pond on Property:
- MOPLS ID: 54645
- Status: Pending
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/c62c081950c56823cdfc98bb4587656b/embed?minimal=1
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/54645/Aerial.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/54645/Information-Sheet.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/54645/Location-Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/54645/Soil-Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/54645/TOPO-Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/54645/Water-Features.pdf^
- Property Modified Date: 2021-04-30T14:11:46.127-05:00
- Listing Agent: email@example.com