With an excellent timber stand and great hunting, this tract offers income and recreation!
Located on Sarah Peterson Road near Council in Bladen County North Carolina, this is a prime timber investment tract. This property is located in a very quiet, rural area, and would make great home sites along the road, with hunting and recreational opportunities on the remainder of the tract. The timber consists of a healthy stand of 22+/- year old loblolly pine that was thinned in 2013. Deer are plentiful on the property, and a couple of BioLogic food plots would hold plenty of deer and turkey on the property. County water is available, and Whiteville and Elizabethtown are close by for shopping and dining.
For a birds eye view of this property, visit our MapRight mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser: (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/d89bc85625044f98c72383567792aca0/share), and then click on any of the icons to see beautiful photographs of the property taken from those locations. You can easily change the base maps to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the property.
To visit this property, download the free MapRight app, email the link above to your phone, open in iOS, open MapRight, click on car, click on To, Drop Pin, tap on Go and you will receive driving directions to property. Once you get to the property the link above will have the property lines and a blue dot showing your location.
For more information on this and other Timber Land For Sale in Bladen County NC, contact Marty Lanier at (910) 617-4326, by email at email@example.com, or visit my web site at www.moprockcreekland.com.
- Price: 156,600
- Acreage: 87.8000
- Address: Sarah Peterson Road, Council, NC 28434
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Bladen
- Turkey Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Big Game Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- MOPLS ID: 48172
- Status: Active
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/d89bc85625044f98c72383567792aca0/embed?minimal=1
- Property PDF List: http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48172/Aerial Map.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48172/Information Sheet.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48172/Location Map.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48172/Infrared Map.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48172/Soil Report.pdf^http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48172/Topograghical Map.pdf^
- Property Modified Date: 2019-11-07T13:29:17.953-06:00