With longleaf and loblolly pine timber, income from pine straw, agricultural fields, and home sites, this farm is a great investment that also offers recreational opportunities!
Located on Gainey Road and Hector McNeill Road between Wagram and Raeford in Hoke County North Carolina, this great farm offers multiple options from home sites to hunting, timber, and agriculture. County water is available on Gainey Road. The farm is located convenient to Laurinburg and Raeford. Raeford is the county seat of Hoke County, and Laurinburg is the county seat of Scotland County. This is a quiet rural area, yet only minutes from shopping, dining, and a hospital. The Lumber River is close by, and there is an access point at Lumber River State Park just down the road for canoeing, fishing, and duck hunting. The Lumber River is a nationally recognized Wild and Scenic River. Additional acreage is available. Buyer will be responsible for the survey.
For a bird’s eye view of this property, visit our “MapRight” mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser:
(https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/42601d5f4731ad63f7186eab4504f886/share), and then click on any of the icons to see beautiful photographs of the property taken from those locations. You can easily change the base maps to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the property.
Take a look at the video of the property for a great aerial view!
For more information on this and other Timber and Farm Land For Sale in Hoke County NC, contact Marty Lanier at (910) 617-4326, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our web site at www.nclandandfarms.com.
- Price: 169,000
- Acreage: 89.0000
- Address: , Raeford, NC 28376
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Hoke
- Turkey Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Big Game Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- MOPLS ID: 42615
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/42601d5f4731ad63f7186eab4504f886/embed?minimal=1
- Property Modified Date: 2019-08-19T09:07:13.357-05:00
- Listing Agent: email@example.com
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42615/Aerial Map McNeill Tract 2 .pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42615/Information Sheet.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42615/Infrared Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42615/Location Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42615/Soil Report.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42615/Topographical Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/42615/Tract Map.pdf^
- Tract Name: 89 ac McNeill Hoke Co. ML