With 20 acres of farmland, planted timberland, and a portion of the property bordering Six Runs Creek, this tract offers plenty of possibilities, from the perfect recreational property to a great timber investment!
Located on Reedsford Road near Clinton in Sampson County, North Carolina, is a 92-acre tract offering a list of opportunities! Twenty acres of farmland would provide a great place to grow crops or produce for the hobby farmer. The land could also be leased to a local farmer for some additional income. A food plot could easily be made to prepare the perfect hunting retreat. With Six Runs Creek bordering the property, there will already be plenty of wildlife in the area, so the food plot would only enhance the traffic. Wildlife in the area would include deer, turkey, other small game and waterfowl. The Loblolly Pine plantation is approximately 10 years old and should be ready to thin in another 5 years. This timberland would be a great source of future income. The farmland could also be turned into pasture and provide the perfect area for horses or livestock of your choice. There is also plenty of room for hiking and ATV riding on the property. Build a house or cabin on the property, and this would make the ideal country home or weekend retreat! It’s located just 10 minutes outside of Clinton, less than an hour from Fayetteville, and about 40 minutes from Elizabethtown.
For a bird’s eye view of this property, visit our MapRight mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/9f41cb90c43b9df306e2422f8c9ef2e2/share). This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
To visit this property, download the free “MapRight” app, email the link above to your phone, open in iOS, open MapRight, click on car, click on To, Drop Pin, tap on Go and you will receive driving directions to property. Once you get to the property the link above will have the property lines and a blue dot showing your location.
For more information on this and other Farm and Residential Land for Sale in Sampson County NC, contact Bud Cook at (910) 640-8784, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit his website at www.moplandandtree.com.
- Price: 195,000
- Acreage: 92.0000
- Address: Off Reedsford Road, Clinton, NC 28328
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Sampson
- Turkey Hunting:
- Waterfowl Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Trail Riding:
- Creek Front:
- MOPLS ID: 48389
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/9f41cb90c43b9df306e2422f8c9ef2e2/embed?minimal=1
- Property Modified Date: 2020-02-12T14:03:40.063-06:00
- Listing Agent: email@example.com
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48389/Aerial.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48389/Information Sheet.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48389/Location Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48389/Soils Report.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48389/Topograghical Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48389/Water Features.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48389/Wetlands Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/48389/Flood Zone Map.pdf^