With premium agricultural soils, and planted long leaf pine for straw raking, this is a prime income producing farm!
Located on Swamp Fox Highway (Highway 904) near Fair Bluff in Columbus County North Carolina, this is a beautiful income producing farm. The crop land has excellent agricultural soils. The timber land has planted loblolly pine growing on 13+/- acres, and will be a source of future income with a first thinning. This farm has been very well maintained over the years. It is conveniently located between Fair Bluff and Tabor City. This property would make a great home site in the country with plenty of room for horses. Deer and turkey hunting is excellent in this area.
For a birds eye view of this property, visit our MapRight mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser: (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/62d98e3a6929e406777154dd25e2b447/share), and then click on any of the icons to see beautiful photographs of the property taken from those locations. You can easily change the base maps to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the property. Take a look at the drone video of the property for a great aerial view!
To visit this property, download the free MapRight app, email the link above to your phone, open in iOS, open MapRight, click on car, click on To, Drop Pin, tap on Go and you will receive driving directions to property. Once you get to the property the link above will have the property lines and a blue dot showing your location. Always contact the listing agent before planning a visit to the property.
For more information on this property and other Farm and Timber Land in North Carolina and South Carolina, contact Marty Lanier at (910) 617-4326, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit his web site at www.moprockcreekland.com.
- Price: 199,500
- Acreage: 97.0000
- Address: Off Highway 904, Cerro Gordo, NC 28430
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Columbus
- Turkey Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Big Game Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- MOPLS ID: 54464
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/62d98e3a6929e406777154dd25e2b447/embed?minimal=1
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/54464/Aerial.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/54464/Information-Sheet.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/54464/Location-Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/54464/Soil-Report.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/54464/TOPO-Map.pdf^
- Property Modified Date: 2020-11-23T13:10:26.49-06:00
- Listing Agent: email@example.com