With a short drive to the Lumber River, a metal building, small pond, a cleared field, and plenty of timber, this property offers the ideal set-up for a recreational retreat!
Located at the intersection of N Nichols Highway and Hardwick Road, near Nichols, in Horry County, South Carolina, is a great recreational tract or timber investment. This property also offers plenty of possibilities for potential home sites and even a metal building that would be ideal for a hunting retreat bunk house or a great place to keep ATVs or a tractor. There is a 200-amp service in place on the metal building. This would be a great place for ATV trail riding and bird watching. There is even a small shared pond on the property. The field offers a great place for dove hunting and other areas are ready to be planted as a food plot. The property would also offer hunting for deer, turkey, hog, and other small game. The timber would provide a great source of future income. The property is also located near the Lumber River which has boating access areas for fishing, kayaking, canoeing, duck hunting and other recreational activities. With all this property has to offer, this would make the ideal place for a weekend recreational retreat!
For a birds eye view of this property, visit our MapRight mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/11e710aa1901207ec0bd8e18c26bf32b/share). This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
To visit this property, download the free “MapRight” app, email the link above to your phone, open in iOS, open MapRight, click on car, click on To, Drop Pin, tap on Go and you will receive driving directions to property. Once you get to the property the link above will have the property lines and a blue dot showing your location.
For more information on this property or other premier properties in North Carolina and South Carolina, contact Bud Cook at (910) 640-8784, by email at email@example.com, or visit his website at www.moplandandtree.com.
- Price: 278,000
- Acreage: 98.0300
- Address: 9671 Hardwick Rd, Nichols, SC 29581
- Property State: South Carolina
- Property County: Horry
- Hog Flag:
- Turkey Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Trail Riding:
- Pond on Property:
- Barn or Shop:
- MOPLS ID: 53334
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/11e710aa1901207ec0bd8e18c26bf32b/embed?minimal=1
- Property Modified Date: 2021-05-21T08:21:12.323-05:00
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/53334/-Information-Sheet.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/53334/Aerial.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/53334/Location-Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/53334/Topographical-Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/53334/Wet-Lands.pdf^