For immediate assistance on this listing, contact Shannon Ansell at 757-470-9637.
Check out this awesome lot on the Yeopim River with direct access to the Albemarle Sound!
This property features two lots being sold together to form an amazing waterfront getaway to enjoy with family and friends. Located in the Snug Harbor Community, this one of a kind waterfront lot is one of the last lots available in this area that is directly on the Yeopim River with direct access into the Albemarle Sound.
Albemarle Sound is a large estuary on the coast of North Carolina in the United States located at the confluence of a group of rivers, including the Chowan and Roanoke. It is separated from the Atlantic Ocean by the Currituck Banks, a barrier peninsula upon which the town of Kitty Hawk is located, at the eastern edge of the sound, and part of the greater Outer Banks region. Roanoke Island is situated at the southeastern corner of the sound, where it connects to Pamlico Sound. Much of the water in the Albemarle Sound is brackish or fresh, as opposed to the saltwater of the ocean, as a result of river water pouring into the sound.
The land being offered for sale consist of approximately .33 acres of direct waterfront access and approximately .31 acre lot located directly across the street which would be ideal for a garage, carport, parking, or boat storage.The waterfront lot is already bulkheaded and a $65,000 pier, covered boatlift, jet ski lift with a sun deck was constructed and is the premier focal point of the property. Come and enjoy the beautiful views and sunsets while building a getaway cottage or retirement home to enjoy for years. The Snug Harbor neighborhood is an active community which consist of a clubhouse, pool, tennis courts, and boat ramps available to use at a very low yearly hoa fee. Several events take place throughout the year allowing the chance to meet and know your neighbors. This is why so many people choose this area to retire or just simply get away from busy business life.
For more information about this amazing property or other opportunities available in the area, give Shannon Ansell a call at 757-470-9637 or email at sansell@
- Price: 159,900
- Acreage: 0.53
- Address: 102 & 103 Pine Street, Hertford, North Carolina 27944
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Perquimans
- River Front:
- Single Lot:
- MOPLS ID: 26852
- Status: New
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/b1b3b6ea96a5dbbd6acc01efa44e04f2/embed
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property PDF List: https://files.realstack.com/uploads/user/1286/listing-document/5PwJ3l01Jm5gXj10S9SzPPFXfIXvPR4e9j723cqN/62474ca06589b.pdf?download^https://files.realstack.com/uploads/user/1286/listing-document/5PwJ3l01Jm5gXj10S9SzPPFXfIXvPR4e9j723cqN/62474ca0d4f20.pdf?download^
- PDF List Title: Aerial^Expanded Aerial^