With more than 4 miles of creek front property, this conveniently located, heavily treed tract would make the ideal outdoor retreat or a gorgeous place to build a dream home!
Located on Old Maple Hill Road near Burgaw in Pender County, North Carolina, this gorgeous one of a kind tract offers more than 4 miles of creek front along Holly Shelter Creek. This heavily treed property provides the perfect conditions for hunting with a great water source and cover for deer, turkey, dove, quail and other small game. The unique shape of the tract offers protection from others hunting and gives you privacy and seclusion. The creek offers great duck hunting and fishing for bass, brim and catfish. You could have a half-day float trip in a canoe or kayak and never leave your property. With a little work, this would be the perfect place for an outdoor retreat to spend weekends enjoying hunting, fishing, camping, ATV riding, or even horses. An area could easily be cleared to even build your dream home in the country that offers plenty of outdoor activity and gorgeous views. There is approximately 150 acres of mature timber consisting of Longleaf Pine, Loblolly Pine, Red Oaks and White Oaks. The remaining acreage is a natural stand of 18-year-old loblolly pine ready to be thinned. With 10 foot and 20-foot bluffs along over 20,800 feet of Shelter Creek and 5,887 of road frontage this tract has potential to be developed into an investment tract with several mini farms.
The distance to Wilmington is approximately 20 miles so it would be easy to get off work in the afternoon and be hunting or fishing on your property in about 30 minutes. The area is conveniently located just 15 minutes from Burgaw, the location of the renowned Blueberry Festival (http://www.ncblueberryfestival.com), and just 30 minutes from Jacksonville, NC which provides plenty of options for shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. This one of a kind tract offers plenty of possibilities!
For a birds eye view of this property, visit our MapRight mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/12bba2e0b02057c1f83c3975f9435f45/share). This is an interactive map, so you can easily change the base layers to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the area.
For more information on this and other Creek Front Hunting and Timber Land For Sale in Pender County NC, contact Bud Cook at (910) 640-8784, by email at email@example.com , or visit his website at www.moplandandtree.com.
- Price: 950,000
- Acreage: 290.7500
- Address: Off Old Maple Hill Road, Burgaw, NC 28425
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Pender
- Bear Hunting:
- Turkey Hunting:
- Waterfowl Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Freshwater Fishing Flag:
- Trail Riding:
- Creek Front:
- MOPLS ID: 43100
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/12bba2e0b02057c1f83c3975f9435f45/embed?minimal=1
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/43100/Updated Aerial.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/43100/Information Sheet Feb 2020.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/43100/Updated Location Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/43100/Updated Soils Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/43100/Updated Topopographical Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/43100/Updated Water Features.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/43100/Updated Wet Lands Map.pdf^
- Property Modified Date: 2020-10-07T10:06:24.81-05:00
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org