Investment Property, Farmland with Seller Financing!
Available Farmland located off HWY 17 in Washington, NC. This property is zoned RA. This property is cleared, level, and is currently farmed. Legal access is at the end of Carolina Avenue. This access will be included in the new deed at the time of closing. The seller is offering financing with the following terms: 25% down-payment, 60 month term, 6% interest rate, negotiable terms.
Washington’s rich history adds to the character of the community. The settlement of Washington was laid out in 1775 on the northern bank of the Pamlico/Tar River by Colonel James Bonner and named in honor of General George Washington, his commander-in-chief. The City was incorporated by an act of the North Carolina General Assembly in 1782. It became the county seat of Beaufort County in 1785, an honor previously held by the Town of Bath, North Carolina’s oldest town, located 15 miles east.
Washington is located on the Pamlico and Tar rivers in the inland coastal region of North Carolina at the intersection of US 17 and US 264, approximately 125 miles east of Raleigh.
The NC Department of Administration revises population figures annually. The estimated population for Washington is 9,840 (Office of State Budget and Management).
Washington is served by a diverse and thriving medical community revolving around Vidant Beaufort Hospital. Specialized medical care also is available 20 miles west in Greenville, through Vidant Health Systems.
For more information on this and other Farm Land For Sale in Beaufort County NC, contact Wyatt Fountain at 252-702-0750, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at NCLANDANDFARMS.COM.
- Price: 71,600
- Acreage: 23.1000
- Address: Off SR 1536, Washington, NC 27889
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Beaufort
- MOPLS ID: 49206
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/97b7ccde7b99349f7563e0135edf34ca/embed?minimal=1
- Property Modified Date: 2021-02-05T08:20:37.187-06:00
- Listing Agent: email@example.com
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/49206/FSA Aerial.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/49206/Aerial.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/49206/Soils Map.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/49206/Soil Capabilities Map.pdf^