Unique tract in rural Robeson County well stocked with loblolly pine and hardwood timber. Build a house and hunt right off the back porch!
The Oakdale Church Tract is 24 acres and is partially wooded with fields around the perimeter. It’s a great tract for timber investment, hunting, and a place to build a home in the country, but just minutes from the City of Fairmont. This tract has a wide range of current and potential uses from hunting and timber production to building a home within a short commute to larger municipalities. The land is situated just off the road and only 10 minutes from I-95 less than 3 miles from the S.C. state line.
Tract contains mostly forested lands with a mixture of pine and hardwood trees. Pines were planted approximately 15 years ago with natural regenerated hardwoods throughout. If hunting, living, or making money off the land is what makes you happy, this tract may very well end your land search today. It’s a great tract to have in your possession for current and future income earning opportunities and it surely will satisfy a future landowner’s wishes.
For more information on this tract and any other tract of land for sale in this section of eastern North Carolina, contact Jeff Burleson at 843-685-2408 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit our website at www.nclandandfarms.com.
- Price: 45,000
- Acreage: 24.0000
- Address: Off Oakdale Church Road, Fairmont, NC 28340
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Robeson
- Turkey Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Big Game Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- Trail Riding:
- MOPLS ID: 55673
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/7f6c28c0e0da17777fb5fc224f41e421/embed?minimal=1
- Property Modified Date: 2021-03-26T08:14:17.597-05:00
- Listing Agent: email@example.com
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/55673/Aerial.pdf^https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/55673/Aerial-Expanded.pdf^