This 6.36 acre lot in southern Granville County in the town of Creedmoor is just across the Wake County line! Great location, close proximity to Falls Lake, and less than 30 minutes to Raleigh, Durham, and Wake Forest! Priced to sell!
Rare find in southern Granville County. Less than 30 minutes from Raleigh, this 6.36 acre lot has a lot to offer! Located just minutes from Falls Lake and Beaverdam Lake. Mature hardwoods and towering pines are found throughout the acreage. The property sits back off Rock Spring Church Rd. in Creedmoor, and borders over 900 acres of the Tar River Land Conservancy. The property features a rolling topography and plenty of privacy. Beautiful hardwood trees are found throughout the property and there is a ton of wildlife! You can hunt white tails and turkeys right out your back door!
Whether you are relocating a business or searching for a new neighborhood, Granville County brings together the best of small-town living and easy access to metropolitan amenities. Discover how beauty, history, and a diverse business community make Granville County the ideal place to call home.
For more information on this and other Residential and Investment Land in Granville County NC, contact Dillon Jones at 252-489-1840, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at nclandandfarms.com.
- Price: 69,900
- Acreage: 6.3600
- Address: Off Rock Spring Church Rd, Creedmoor, NC 27522
- Property State: North Carolina
- Property County: Granville
- Turkey Hunting:
- Deer Hunting:
- Public Land Access:
- MOPLS ID: 49643
- Status: Sold
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/5a4b9a438358c384ed3e317cb660bb2f/embed?minimal=1
- Property Modified Date: 2020-11-12T14:40:15.143-06:00
- Listing Agent: email@example.com
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/49643/Aerial.pdf^