True rare find located on the Cherry Grove Marsh overlooking Hog Inlet and Waites Island. Unique A-frame home with two bedrooms with large dock. Awesome property just minutes from downtown North Myrtle Beach!
Rare find right along the Cherry Grove marsh overlooking Hog Inlet and beautiful Waites Island. This is an extremely rare A-frame right on the marsh with a large 0.44-acre lot and plenty of parking AND a ONE-OF-A-KIND VIEW overlooking the gorgeous waters of Cherry Grove and Hog Inlet. Few homes in the county offer views such as this home. Home is built along the embankment right on the marsh with a 200-year-old live oak towering overhead. Home contains a large elevated pier/dock for watching tailing redfish or enjoying evening tea while listening to the ocean breaking off in the distance. It’s the perfect getaway just minutes from town, but away from the hustle and bustle of Myrtle Beach.
For more information on this and other Land in North Carolina and South Carolina, contact Jeff Burleson at 843-685-2408, by email at email@example.com or you can visit our website at www.landandfarmsrealty.com.
- Price: 350,000
- Acreage: 0.4400
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Finished Area: 1041
- Address: 1275 Jacks Circle, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Property State: South Carolina
- Property County: Horry
- Waterfowl Hunting:
- Saltwater Fishing Flag:
- Public Land Access:
- Creek Front:
- House With Acreage:
- MOPLS ID: 54203
- Status: Pending
- Mapright: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/534833e4a4201ae13a30d75da750d226/embed?minimal=1
- Property PDF List: https://www.mossyoakproperties.com/documents/54203/Aerial.pdf^
- Property Modified Date: 2021-04-12T10:11:55.98-05:00
- Listing Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org